- You must be a current Wentworth faculty, staff, or student in good standing.
- A current WIT ID is required to check out equipment.
- Outstanding library fines and fees may prevent you from borrowing equipment.
- Only one of each type of item may be borrowed at a time (e.g. only one camera, one GoPro, etc.; exception is made for tripods that accompany digital cameras).
- Prior to the loan, a staff member will verify that all included accessories are accounted for.
- If you find that the equipment is not functioning properly, contact the Circulation Desk (firstname.lastname@example.org) immediately.
- The Library will not be responsible for damage done to your external storage media or multimedia/computer equipment as a result of use with Library equipment.
- Save or remove any data or files from the equipment prior to return. Any data saved on the equipment will be deleted immediately upon return. The Library is not responsible for any data saved or left on the equipment.
- Equipment must be returned to the Circulation Desk.
- Upon return, a staff member will verify that the equipment is in working order and that all included accessories are present before the borrower leaves the desk. Please allow at least 15 minutes for this.
Lost or Damaged Equipment
- You are responsible for the safety and care of borrowed equipment and all included accessories during the time that it is checked out.
- You will be held responsible for the repair or replacement cost in addition to a processing fee, if any part is lost, stolen, or damaged.
- If an item is 7 days overdue, it will be considered lost and you will be charged for its replacement. Your Library account will be blocked from any further borrowing until the item is returned or the fee is paid.
Loan policies may be updated at the discretion of the library.