The Schumann Library is committed to providing a variety of resources and services to support teaching, learning, and scholarship. To ensure continued access to these services, library users have a responsibility to:
- Properly check-out and return borrowed materials in a timely manner.
- Note: all items on a user's account are the physical and financial responsibility of the account holder.
- Note: graduating students are expected to return all items before graduation.
- Care for library materials, technology, equipment, and furnishings.
- Maintain a clean, safe, and respectful library space.
- Comply with library policies and guidelines.
- Be courteous and polite in interactions with staff, students, and fellow library users.
Library users are expected to conduct themselves in a manner which complies with these user guidelines. Library users who conduct themselves in a manner which is not in compliance with these guidelines may be asked to leave the facility and/or may have their library privileges suspended.