It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
If you find an item on the Library website that a patron needs, but we do not have the item in our collection and another COF Library does, we can place a "Call Slip" to have that item delivered to us directly from that Library.
If you cannot find the item in the Library catalog or the item is unavailable at all locations, you can place an Interlibrary Loan.
Navigate the tabs at the top of the page to learn more.
1) Find the book you want to request in the Library catalog and click "View Catalog Record."
2) You will be directed to another website. Click "Make a Request" on the right side of the screen.
3) You can login to your (or the patron's) account by selecting either the "Barcode" or "Institution ID" fields and then inputting your or the patron's last name. Note: "Barcode" refers to the number at the very bottom of the patron's WIT ID and "Institution ID" refers to their W number (see picture below).
4) After logging in, make sure you select "Wentworth Circulation Desk" for the "Pick Up At:" location. Only select another institution if the patron would like the book delivered somewhere besides the Schumann Library.
5) Click Submit and confirm that the Call Slip went through via the next screen. The patron will receive an e-mail as soon as the Call Slip request arrives to its designated location.