To place an ILL request, patrons can access the ILL form on the Library website under "Services" and "Interlibrary Loan (ILL)."
How long does it take?
How long do loans last?
For additional information regarding ILL and to access the ILL request form, please see: https://library.wit.edu/borrow-and-request/interlibrary-loan
How to place a Call Slip request:
1) Find the book you want to request in the Library catalog and click "View Catalog Record."
2) You will be directed to another website. Click "Make a Request" on the right side of the screen.
3) You can login to your (or the patron's) account by selecting either the "Barcode" or "Institution ID" fields and then inputting your or the patron's last name. Note: "Barcode" refers to the number at the very bottom of the patron's WIT ID and "Institution ID" refers to their W number (see picture below).
4) After logging in, make sure you select "Wentworth Circulation Desk" for the "Pick Up At:" location. Only select another institution if the patron would like the book delivered somewhere besides the Schumann Library.
5) Click Submit and confirm that the Call Slip went through via the next screen. The patron will receive an e-mail as soon as the Call Slip request arrives to its designated location.
Douglas D. Schumann Library & Learning Commons
Wentworth Institute of Technology
550 Huntington Avenue
Boston, MA 02115